- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Fraud and Asset tracking
- Commercial Contractual Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Charity Disputes
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Financial and Financial Services Disputes
- IT and Intellectual Property Disputes
- Public and Administrative Law
- How to take Debt Recovery through the County Court
- A Guide to Commercial Litigation
When owning commercial property, disputes commonly arise; especially if issues of dilapidations and service charges can lead to disagreements. Real Estate litigation is a broad area which includes interested parties like owners, investors, developers and management companies. This breadth of involvement allows for an increased number of issues which must be addressed.
At Stirling Ackroyd Legal, we provide advice and guidance concerning:
• Tenant issues, disputes with a commercial landlord.
• Purchase grievances, and development disputes.
• Insolvency on property related matters.
• Dilapidations claims.
Real estate disputes can be resolved through obligatory mediation, which must be undertaken to avoid penalty costs. However, if this possibility is exhausted, Stirling Ackroyd Legal will support your claim as it is taken further.
Taking Things Further:
If necessary, we are experienced in taking cases to the Court of Appeal and are well equipped to provide you with the specialist services you need to be successful in your claim. Whether you are a landlord or a commercial tenant, our team of commercial litigation solicitors will ensure that their skills are tailored to your specific needs.
At Stirling Ackroyd Legal, we work with businesses closely to ensure that they do not subject themselves to litigation claims. However, if such instances occur, our solicitors will ensure that you are walked through the litigation process; from making or defending a claim, to the negotiations and potential court proceedings which follow.