After previously closing down a few stores, earlier this week high street retailer Mothercare announced they were going into administration.
According to the BBC 2500 jobs are now on the line as mothercare was unable to find a buyer for their operation.
- Workplace Grievances
- Settlement Agreements
- Whistleblowing’ Claims
- The contract of employment
- Maternity pay and maternity benefits
- Flexible working arrangements and employment rights
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Workplace discrimination
- Employment tribunals for employers
- Corporate immigration
- Workplace bullying and harassment