- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Fraud and Asset tracking
- Commercial Contractual Disputes
- Charity Disputes
- Disciplinary proceedings
- Financial and Financial Services Disputes
- IT and Intellectual Property Disputes
- Public and Administrative Law
- Real Estate Disputes
- How to take Debt Recovery through the County Court
- A Guide to Commercial Litigation
If you or your business are involved in a construction dispute, our legal team will provide you with the guidance you will need to proceed with making or defending a claim.
Claims can be between owners, suppliers or contractors. After the collapse of the construction giant Carillion in January 2018, there has been a rise in dispute claims. In the United Kingdom, the courts have developed a specific body of law dedicated to construction contracts. The Technology and Construction Court (TCC), is a specialised court handling construction disputes.
At Stirling Ackroyd Legal, we will be sure to handle your individual case with care. Our team of expert civil litigation solicitors will ensure that you will get the best support when handling your litigation case.