Cohabitation Agreement Solicitors
Unmarried couples have no legal rights if they separate. Without a living together agreement you could be left with nothing.
Speak to our Cohabitation Agreement Solicitors and find out how we can help you.
Sort Out Your Cohabitation AgreementToday
What Can a Cohabitation Agreement Cover?
- How much of a shared property does each partner own
- The amount that each of you will contribute to the mortgage or rent
- The amount that each partner pays towards bills and other household expenses
- What will happen to the property in the event of the relationship breaking down in the future
- What will happen to items you have brought in the event of the relationship breaking down
- Nominating the other as a beneficiary for a pension
- How your children will be supported
- How joint debts & bank accounts are dealt with
How Much Does a Cohabitation Agreement Cost?
Our Fixed Fee Cohabitation Agreements start from £750 +VAT (£900 including VAT).
What is a Cohabitation Agreement?
A Living Together Agreement is an option for couples living together who do not wish to get married or to enter into a civil partnership. A Living Together Agreement will set down the terms of your co-habitation, including how much of the mortgage each partner pays and your contributions to household bills and other living expenses.
Our solicitors can help you draft your living together agreement concerning matters including how much of the mortgage each partner pays and your contributions to household bills and other expenses.
Why Choose us
As a Mortgage Broker, we’ve been delighted to work with Stirling Ackroyd Legal to serve our clients who always exceed expectations. – Rainstone Money
As an investor who’s been purchasing properties, I’m glad to say that on this occasion Stirling Ackroyd Legal have been delightful to work with. – Terry Long
I was surprised they have a Polish conveyancer to help with my mum’s property purchase. Made life very easy. – Mateusz Dabrovski
I’ve used Stirling Ackroyd Legal a few times before. The staff are attentive and always advising me on the pertinent issues regarding my matter. – Sally O’brian
I’ve been with Stirling Ackroyd Legal for over 4 years who have managed my commercial and litigation matters. – Syed Ahmed
14Thank you to Stirling Ackroyd Legal’s Corporate team for helping set up my company’s employment contracts. An excellent service. – Alex Bower