We are looking for talented graduates to join our Mergers & Acquisitions team.
Who we are
Stirling Ackroyd Legal is an international law firm with its headquarters based in Central London. We are one of the fastest-growing law firms in the UK and are looking to recruit a highly ambitious sales executive hungry to succeed who will match our growth ambitions. We have an exciting year coming up with many opportunities to really make a name for yourself in one of the most respected industries in the world.
About the role
You will be focusing on the legal sector, helping our firm to acquire other law firms as part of our growth strategy.
You will be helping the CEO and a portion of the new business team to identify prospects, understand the process of mergers and acquisitions, and carry out key paperwork to push through any potential deals that will aid in the growth of the group.
This is a great time to come in and make your mark within a firm that has plans to reach £100M turnover within the next 3 years!
Job Description in a snapshot
- We are looking for talented graduates to join our Mergers and Acquisitions team focusing on the purchase of legal practices throughout the UK
- Researching potential new acquisition and investment opportunities
- Liaising with company directors, partners, and managers
- Attending and organising meetings
- Preparing financial reports
- Supporting the New Business Team
The type of person we are looking for
- Have a degree in finance/ accounting/ business/ economics or similar
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Be able to research and have the confidence to approach companies and their directors
- Have independent time management and organisational skills as well as being able to prioritise workload according to business needs
- Have high attention to detail, be able to work problems through to resolution, and contribute to business decisions
- Must have a driving licence
- No previous experience is necessary and full support and training will be provided.
- Able to work flexible and extra hours where needed.
Initially, this will be an unpaid role, however, expenses will be paid and the experience working in a high-level research role will be invaluable. There will be plenty of opportunities to grow within your role and beyond. We are looking for the right person to progress into a full-time salaried role within the near future.
Many of our employees consider Stirling Ackroyd Legal LLP as a fun and vibrant place to work. Our growth is aggressive and as such you will be part of a team that will be thinking on their feet and adapting smartly to changes and new opportunities. We do not operate as a typical law firm and as such have become a magnet for young and energetic lawyers looking to make a difference. We have set up a cycle to work scheme and regularly go out for Friday ‘drinks’ to wind down the week.
If this role is the type of experience you are looking for – please send your CV with immediate consideration.