We are currently looking to recruit an immigration solicitor for our Aldgate East branch, with some work at London Bridge from time to time.
This is an exciting time to be joining our practice and the work will be as follows:
- Build and sustain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their needs
- Prepare and submit applications under Tier 1 and Tier 2 of the Points Based System
- Prepare and submit nationality, European and family applications as well as those under Tier 4 of the Points Based System
- Determine the best course of action to serve clients’ best interests
- Identify any complications arising during cases and immediately highlight these to their line manager
- Draft legal documents for clients as and when required
Skills and Experience Required by Our Immigration Solicitor:
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Strong proven sales skills
- Outstanding verbal, writing and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience of working in a similar environment
- A good level of computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- The ability to cope with a varying, sometimes high level of pressure
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail
We require a solicitor with between 1 and 5 years PQE, salary is dependent on experience. If your length of experience falls outside of this bracket, we would still like to hear from you as we have an appetite to recruit at all levels. We work with local and international clients as well as companies and run an exciting programme of events throughout the year.
It is important that you are a strong team player and that you can work well in partnership with colleagues.
If you are interested in joining our team, please go to our contact page and fill in the form. For our latest vacancies, please see our current opportunities.