Stirling Ackroyd Legal is an international law firm based in the City of London. With a growing client roster, we are looking for an ambitious Family Law Solicitor to join us in an exciting period of growth, in return, we can offer you a competitive salary.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work within an interesting and varied caseload of files with work across all aspects of family law including:
- Financial Remedy Divorce
- Children Act
- Injunctive and Cohabitation matters and Enforcement.
This role would be suited to a driven and ambitious solicitor with minimum 2 year’s PQE who is seeking to further develop a lucrative career in Family Law and will be able to interact positively and oversee their assistants. You will be experienced in running your own caseload and will be able to deal with a high volume of cases.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Strong proven sales skills
- Outstanding verbal, writing and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience of working in a similar environment
- A good level of computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- The ability to cope with a varying, sometimes high level of pressure
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work at the highest level within the family law sector. Long term career development prospects with the firm are second to none.
If you are interested in joining our team, please go to our contact page and fill in the form. For our latest vacancies, please see our current opportunities.