We are currently looking to recruit a conveyancing solicitor for our Aldgate East branch, with some work at London Bridge from time to time.
This is an exciting time to be joining our practice and the work will be as follows:
- Residential conveyancing
- Freehold and leasehold
- Drawing up all documents that sellers and purchasers must sign.
- Processing and agreeing contacts, transfers, mortgages and leases
- Obtaining documents and title deeds from the Land Registry and paying Stamp Duty and Land Tax
- Dealing with the registration of client and lender with the Land Registry
- Advise clients on the technical content of the documents and their financial implications
We require a solicitor with between 1 and 5 years PQE, salary is dependent on experience. We work with local and international clients as well as companies and run an exciting programme of events throughout the year.
You will be experienced in running your own caseload and will be able to deal with a high volume of cases. Managing one paralegal, who will assist you, you will be responsible for your own time management and be able to work independently.
If you are interested in joining our team, please go to our contact page and fill in the form. For our latest vacancies, please see our current opportunities.