White collar Crime
Stirling Ackroyd Legal is at the cutting edge of white collar and general criminal defence cases. Our Solicitors have extensive experience and involvement in many significant cases over the past years.
- Keys Areas In Corporate Crime & White-Collar Criminal Defence
- Business and Financial Crime
- Police station Representation and Advice
- International Crime and Extradition
- Bribery & Corruption Compliance & Investigations
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements
- Employee Fraud
- Environmental Crime
- Extradition, Mutual Legal Assistance & International Investigations
- FACT (Federation Against Copyright Theft) Prosecutions
- FCA Investigations & Prosecutions
- Fraud Defence
- Health & Safety Prosecutions
- Insider Dealing & Market Manipulation/Abuse
- Money Laundering
- SFO Investigations & Prosecutions
Our sophisticated and supportive Lawyers are known for providing strategic advice and for our ability to handle high profile cases with extreme carefulness and confidentiality.
Based in Aldgate Central London, Stirling Ackroyd Legal holds an excellent international reputation as our work increasingly involves investigations in multiple jurisdictions and the use of extradition,red notices and mutual legal assistance.
These cases require a sufficient understanding of foreign law and practice and its impact in the UK. We have developed a relationship and network of lawyers around the world with whom we work.
Stirling Ackroyd Legal is one of the UK's leading criminal defence teams, we provide representation on all criminal law matters, from driving offences to serious criminal allegations and complex fraud.
We have an array of experience in dealing with cases investigated by the National Crime Agency, the Counter-Terrorism Unit and Organised Crime Division prosecutions within the Crown Prosecution Service.
We advise clients from the earliest stages of a case through to court proceedings. We are experienced lawyers at all levels of the criminal justice system, from the Magistrates' Court through to the Court of Appeal and the Criminal Cases Review Commission.
Our proactive and robust approach to defence work has led to our lawyers developing substantial levels of experience in criminal cases including:
- Cold Case or Historic Allegations Defense
- Cyber/Computer Crime (Pornography) & Fraud
- Sexual Offenses
- Motoring Offenses
- Careless and Dangerous Driving
- Death by Dangerous Driving
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and Drugs
- Driving Whilst Disqualified
- Driving With a Foreign License
- Driving Without Insurance or Driver's License
- Tachograph offenses
We can also help you with:
- Contempt Proceedings
- Cybercrime and Online Offences
- Firearms Law
- Serious Crime
- Tax & VAT Prosecutions & Investigations
- Violent Crime
- Youth Crime