From drafting and submitting planning applications to affordable housing and listed buildings, the planning department at Stirling Ackroyd Legal has a thorough understanding of the planning system in the UK, with up to the minute access to changes in the law.
We advise on:
- Planning applications - negotiating consents, appearing at planning committees, appeals
- S106 agreements and related planning and infrastructure agreements - affordable housing, development projects and retail and leisure schemes
- Enforcement issues - including breach of condition notices, enforcement notice appeals, stop notices and certificates of lawfulness
- Judicial review - High Court challenges under s288 or s289 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Listed buildings and conservation areas; highways and public footpaths
Get a Quote
Please use this form to request a free quotation for legal services.