Planning to move to the country? Here are a few points to consider carefully before you pursue your dream of the rural idyll.
- Check access to utilities and services
- Make sure of exactly what easements and restrictions come with the land
- Ensure all barns and conversions have planning approval
- Be aware of any local restrictions and listing guidelines
- Check boundary disputes
- Make sure you know what tenancies are granted
Stirling Ackroyd Legal will complete due diligence and address key issues which can arise from time to time. We have in house surveyors with experience in rural and agricultural properties, ready to provide valuations and advice. We are happy to do site visits or viewings prior to purchase anywhere in the UK.
For further information, please contact us.